- Trustmalta makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website which may be updated from time to time. Trustmalta excludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied) as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of this website including any of its contents.
- Trustmalta does not provide quality control of external links and accordingly accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers; the inclusion of any person’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that person’s products and/or services. The materials on this website do not constitute any employment advice or any advice whatsoever.
- Trustmalta will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using this website or any such contents.
- The Google Analytics Advertising Feature of Demographics and Interest Reporting has been implemented on www.Trustmalta.com. This means that Google Analytics will be gathering demographic (ie. age and gender) and user interest category preferences when users visit the website. This information is gathered when users browse Google partner websites, through a Google advertising cookie in the user’s browser. These cookies help to understand the types of pages that users are visiting. Trustmalta will use demographic and interest category data to create content and services which better target its users and will in no way use this data at the detriment of its users. Should users of www.Trustmalta.com opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Feature, they can do so from their personal Google Ad Settings, after logging into their Google account, or by downloading the browser extension.
- All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
- Should you have any queries or require clarification or further information in connection with the above, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
- Materials featured on this website, including graphical images are for the sole use of Trustmalta.
- Our prior permission is required to reproduce or transmit to or store any part of this website. You may not disseminate any of its pages or part of such in any electronic or non electronic form, nor may you include such in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Authorisation to reproduce material from sites linked to this website must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
- To obtain permission to reproduce materials from this website, requests and inquiries should be sent through the contact form.
- This policy is covered by the provisions of the Malta Copyright Act, by Maltese laws, policies, regulations and international agreements.
Last updated 03/07/2021